Digital Intelligence Briefing is out – Loads of inter sting insights based on a global survey of 7000 marketing professionals and has data from 2015 to compare. The bottom line is that as 2016 dawns it is clear that the opportunities that marketers have have never been greater.
Key findings include
- Marketers’ strategic priorities for 2016 are very much centred on data
- more than 1 in 3 report difficulties in attracting and keeping analysts
- Increased collaboration between creative and marketing will benefit customer experience optimisation
- Personalisation and content optimisation are the highest priority digital-related areas
- Mobile remains a top-3 priority for more than half of the respondents
- … and the ever classic customer experience remains a top priority and is now defining other priorities