Couple of Interesting stats on LinkedIn and their users in the Norwegian market.
- Norway has 1,7 million LinkedIn members
- The top 3 industries represented are Oil&energy, IT and government administration
- 290.000 members are decision makers
- They are in average 1,7 times more active compared to the average LinkedIn member in Norway
- The top industries that the decision makers are located; IT, Oil&energy, government administration and marketing
- The top 4 companies are Statoil, Telenor, DnB and NTNU.
Another interesting stat that LinkedIn published last year, is that they saw upto 160% rise in engagment with content with the right image choice.
A/B testing rocks.